dana gerrits

_

Home | Jeremy | Dana | Madelyn | Jonas | Hudson|Griffin |

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I entered this contest today:

Win the Essential Babywearing Stash from Along for the Ride (one Beco Butterfly, one Hotsling baby pouch, one BabyHawk Mei Tai, one Zolowear Ring Sling, and one Gypsy Mama Wrap)


wish me luck!!!
Posted by Gerrits Family at 10:03 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

CURRENT MOON
moon phase

My Favorite Links

  • The Parenting Passageway
  • Placenta Benefits
  • Hathor the Cowgoddess

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (14)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (45)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ▼  July (10)
      • Cleaning fun stuffs
      • I entered this contest today:Win the Essential Bab...
      • Top 5 reasons to have 3 kids
      • Madelyn took this pic! It's a little blurry but I ...
      • I'm usually the one behind the camera so there are...
      • Experiment #2
      • Experiment #1
      • You put squash in WHAT!?!?!?
      • Ode to a brother
      • 3rd Trimester!
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.