Friday, October 10, 2008

Please send me some postive thoughts

to get this baby in the right position. As of right now he is

Photobucket

oblique with a shoulder presentation. Unless he moves, we are looking at a cesarean section. *~*~*~*~*~*~*MOVE BABY*~*~*~*~*~*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A rabbi, a priest, and a lawyer walk into a bar. There, they find a pregnant woman undergoing prodromal labor. The priest tells the woman to ignore the pains and she will find peace. The rabbi blesses the woman and tells her to find something good to eat. The lawyer tries to talk her into the idea that her body really isn't in labor.

Guess what? They all have no fucking idea what this woman feels like! This part of pregnancy really, truly, deeply sucks!

I was in labor with Ruby for two hours, plus nine weeks of prodromal labor. It blew chunks. Every day I felt like I couldn't go on. So, come put your head on my lap. I'll brush your hair and tell you I know what it feels like.

I have no idea how you can tell your baby is in that position (I believe you, but could never tell those things myself). I do know babies turn on their own all the time and Hudson knows what he is doing. I've posted on the board, too, but wanted to tell you here that I'm holding you in my heart.