I realize that our time as one is drawing to an end and your days of carefree floating are soon to be disrupted by hunger, bright lights and loud siblings. I do hope your last weeks are comfy and cozy but I ask you, no beg you, please....stop with the midnight rib kicking. I know you still have time left to turn into proper positioning, but frankly, I'm not digging the current LOP (left occiput posterior) spot you've claimed this last week. It causes me to have constant heartburn, sharp shooting pains in my cervix, charlie horse-like ligament pains, painful braxton hicks contractions that are centered in my lower back and worse, flashbacks of your older sisters posterior birth. Sure, you get to punch me in the bladder when in that position and your siblings can't gouge you while jumping all over me...but PLEASE...turn around.
Warmly,
Your Mommy
1 comment:
I have a feeling that if you were to provide me with a Gerrits Family Garden update, including pictures, that all your problems will be solved...
Or not. But it would still be cool.
I see from your belly pics that the Gerrits Family Tree is growing quite well indeed! Only a couple months left!!!!
Post a Comment